Deadline for submitting the documents: 20 April to 27 April 2018.
Notification of filling in the composition of the project management team BG05M2OP001-1.001-0004-C01 "Universities for Science, Informatics and Technologies in e-Society (UNITe)" project.
Project BG05M2OP001-1.001-0004-C01 "Universities for Science, Informatics and Technologies in the e-Society (UNITe)" under the "Intelligent Growth Science and Education" Operational Program, Priority Axis 1 "Research and Technological Development", procedure BG05M2OP001- 1.001 "Establishment and Development of Centres of Excellence", Component 2: "Informatics and Information and Communication Technologies" recruits specialists with higher education as follows:
- No. of the Position (functions) in the CoE team
- Higher education (field and professional field);
- Work experience (professional field, number of years)/professional experience
- Expert on Public Procurement Act (PPA)
Lawyer, Higher Education, Master's Degree in Social, Business and Legal Sciences. Length of Sevice in the specified professional field - not less than 5 years.
- Chief Expert Architecture and Construction
Higher education in the field of Technical Sciences, Professional field “Architecture”, Specialty Architecture or Civil Engineer.
Length of service in the specified professional field - over 40 years.
- Secretary of the Management Board
Higher Education. Master's Degree in Social, Business and Legal Sciences.
Length of service in the specified professional field - not less than 10 years.
Required application documents:
- An Application (free text with the indicated position, for which the person applies and contact details and addressed to the Chairman of the Management Board of project BG05M2OP001-1.001-0004-C01 for the project "Universities for Science, Informatics and Technology in the e-Society (UNITe)";
- Curriculum vitae (CV European Format);
- Higher Education Diploma;
- Other diplomas, certificates and certificates for acquired qualification;
- Workbook (where applicable);
- Employer notice (where applicable).
Note: Originals and copies of diplomas, other documented qualifications and workbooks are provided when submitting the documents. After comparing the content, the originals are returned to the bearer.
Working hours and deadlines: The application documents are accepted from 20.04.2018 to 27.04.2018 every working day from 10.00 to 12.00 a.m. at:
5 James Bourchier Blvd., 2nd floor, office 203.
Stages of the competition:
- Acquaintance with the applicants' documents and admission to the procedure of those who meet the requirements;
- On April 30, 2018 interview with admitted candidates;
- The selected specialists will be informed in writing on 02.05.2018;
- The selected specialists will be appointed to the project management team according to the planned timetable for the activities they are engaged in.
For additional information: CoEinICT@fmi.uni-sofia.bg