The EAEEIE Annual conference is held every year by the European Association for Education in Electrical and Information Engineering (EAEEIE). The 29th Annual Conference of EAEEIE is technically co-sponsored by the IEEE and by the IEEE Bulgaria Section. EAEEIE is a European non-profit organization, with members from nearly seventy European Universities, most of them teaching in the area of Electrical and Information Engineering (EIE). The mission of the EAEEIE is to enhance education in EIE through understanding European education practices, industry participation, continuing education, credit transfer in international exchanges, scientific and educational research, and to determine criteria to establish standards on EIE education.
The objective of the conference is to bring together lecturers, researchers and professionals in the field of EIE all over Europe and outside with the aim to exchange ideas and information and contribute to the development of EIE education.
We would like especially to encourage younger colleagues to participate in the conference, as it will be a good opportunity for them to learn aspects about European projects, both in research and teaching, and meet colleagues in the fields of Electrical and Information Engineering. Renowned experts from various fields have the opportunity to disseminate their own projects.
The 29th EAEEIE Annual Conference intends to bring together professionals, researchers and teachers, which are working in the field of additive and 3D technologies. A special topic of the conference will be the use of unmanned aerial vehicles in the education process.
The Topics of the conference EAEEIE 2019 include:
- Educational Methods and Innovations in Engineering Education
- Experimental Learning and Learning Experiences in Engineering
- Lifelong Learning in Electrical and Information Engineering
- Research and Innovation as a Part of Education
- E-learning and Computer-Based Learning
- Development of Innovative Materials in Engineering Education
- Gender and Diversity issues
- The Student Perspective of Electrical and Information Engineering
- Distance, Open and Flexible Education
- Educational Games and Simulations Including Entrepreneurship in Engineering Programs
- Curriculum Design
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Learning Analytics
- Mobile Learning
- International Partnerships
- Cooperation with Industry
- Dissemination of European Projects
EAEEIE 2019 Special Sections:
- Additive and 3D technologies in the education
- Application areas and use of unmanned aerial vehicles
For more information about the program see https://eaeeie2019.academy-bg.eu/program/